Monday 14 April 2014

Gothic Glam Lipstick


After buying so many bright red lipstick I thought it was time for a slight change. After a trip to my local Superdrug store and many testers covering my hand, I eventually decided on buying Collection Gothic Glam lipstick in Seduction.

 
The packaging is fairly simple and fits in with the rest of Collection's lipstick collection. The black make it look classy and modern and I love the gold - it adds to the glam! Also, the underside of the lipstick has the name of the shade and a colour sticker that corresponds. The tube clicks shut and is secure making it good for just throwing in your handbag.




This is a more 'vampy' shade of red, as it is a deep berry colour - very different to many other drugstore lipstick which I have seen and tested! This products last for 4 hours plus, only came off slightly while I was having lunch. This great for such a cheap product. The lipstick is also full of moisture and doesn't dry lips out in the slightest. They are quite creamy meaning they are easy to apply. However, I would use a lip brush to apply to make sure you entire lip is covered and to also get the shape of your cupids bow. I would also suggest using a lip liner as it is a strong colour and this will stop it 'feathering'.

I personally love this shade and have been wearing it no stop since I bought it. At only £2.99, I will be purchasing the other 2 in the Gothic Glam Collection! 

What do you think of this lipstick? A shade you would wear?

Love Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment