Saturday 7 February 2015

Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry & Vanilla Hairspray


I have heard a lot of good things about the Fudge Urban range, but have never tried anything until now. The Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry & Vanilla Hairspray is hard to miss on the shelf! The pink and orange can is bright and colourful - it defiantly caught my eye - this is what originally made me pick it up. I also love the fact that it says on the can it is scented. I did think when I was buying this if it actually would smell of iced raspberry and vanilla and I can confirm, it defiantly does. Although this scent sounds quite sweet, it's actually really nice and not too overpowering and the scent lasts for hours!



I have very fly-away hair, so I normally have to use quite a bit of hairspray to hold any up-do in place, but with this I only have to use a small amount and my hair stays in place for hours. It also doesn't have the straw like, stiff feel that a lot of hairsprays give and it is easy to brush out at the end of the day. This hairspray also does help with frizz slightly, but I don't feel this is really important for the product that it is. As long as it keeps my hair in place I'm happy!
I LOVE this hairspray and after trying it I don't think I could use any other. I love the smell of it, instead of the overpowering 'hairspray' smell you normally get that leaves you having a coughing fit. (Or is this just me?) I can't wait to try some of the other products Fudge Urban has to offer.


Have you tried this hairspray or any other Fudge Urban products?

Love Laura xx


No comments:

Post a Comment