Wednesday 29 April 2015

Barry M Speedy Nail Paint


If you are a regular reader of my blog or you follow me on instagram, you will know that I love having my nails painted but I always do it myself - not really a fan of having someone else to it for me when I know I can do it! Out of all the nail polish brands I have tried, I have always found that Barry M is the best as they have such a huge range of colours and finishes and also they seem to stay on the longest - even with me being around horses all the time! That is why I was so excited to try out their quick dry polishes. Now, I know these have been out a while but I have only just got round to blogging about them! The two polishes I got were 'Eat My Dust' and 'Lap Of Honour'
 
Barry-M-Speedy-Nail-Paint

Barry-M-Speedy-Nail-Paint

'Eat My Dust' is a pale blue colour and 'Lap Of Honour' (ring finger) is a pale lavender colour. These are both such gorgeous pastel shades and would suit any skin tone. They also go perfectly together as you can see! One thing I will say is that you do need about 3 coats of each to completely cover your nail and also to get the full effect of the colour. I do love the brush as it is more square and flat so it seems to fit to the shape of your nail easier. It also doesn't get overloaded with the polish meaning you get a more even layer of colour. Now, the real question is, does it dry any quicker? Bit of a hard one to be honest. I have used these polishes quite a few times and the drying length seems to vary each time. Over all I would say they dry slightly quicker than regular polishes but wouldn't say it is a massive difference. However they still win me over with the colours and also the staying power - it stayed on around 4 days without chipping even after my hands were exposed to all weathers and going in and out of water.
 

Have you tried these polishes? What did you think of them?
 
Love Laura x
 



No comments:

Post a Comment