Wednesday 1 April 2015

Warehouse's Urban Garden Party


While I was in Manchester on Saturday, I also attended Warehouse's Urban Garden Party which was held in their Arndale store. It would have been silly not to go seeing as I was already there and with the other bloggers I'd met that day!
Basically, this was a summer event to showcase their new SS fashion in store and also give the people on the guest list 20% off any purchases made in store on the day. So, although it was an 'open-to-all' event, if you signed up before hand on their website you got the offer. There was also a gift, which was a gorgeous plant, to anyone who spend over £70. Also in store, you could get your hair styled by Toni&Guy where they had the choice of around 6 different styles to chose from. I can't forget the selfie wall either! I have to say, this is where I did spend most of my time with all the lovely bloggers I met, taking photos and just generally have a chat.


With the lovely Lauren aka Fashion Panic
While I didn't buy anything, it was nice to have a look around the store as it is somewhere I don't normally look in, but they do defiantly have some gorgeous pieces. I think this is somewhere I am going to have a look at in future - maybe when it's not quite as busy!

Regram from Warehouse Instagram

If you are close to either Trinity Leeds, Dublin King Street or Belfast Victoria Square, you can sign up on Warehouse website to attend and get you exclusive treats.


Love Laura x




No comments:

Post a Comment