Saturday 20 June 2015

Father's Day Wrap.Me


With it being Father's Day, a unique and bespoke present is always nice to get and as part of my Dad's gift, I have got it wrapped in the amazing Wrap.me paper*. I have previously done a post on this amazing wrapping paper here but this time I had an event in which I could actually use it! As it was only a sheet of paper this time, I didn't get the huge box but it did come in a large envelope with their logo on. I think this packaging is so professional looking and says what it needs to without it being too much.



Once again the paper is super good quality and every image is clear and sharp. It is a bit of a joke in my house that the cat (Tinka) is my Dad's 'best-friend' so what better to put on wrapping paper for Father's Day than Tinka himself?! I used 6/7 images of him along with an image that says 'Happy Father's Day' as I though this would make it completely obvious what the paper was for. The delivery was so quick too! I was told 3-4 days and it come within 2!


As before, I would completely recommend Wrap.me if you want to make a gift extra special and bespoke as you can have any images you wish printed onto the paper.

Love Laura x

*This product has been gifted/sent
for review by PR and/or the brand



2 comments:

  1. This wrapping paper looks so good for friends and familys birthday presents and what not to give it a personal touch, lovely idea!

    Beth x
    www.bethelouise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does give it a personal and unique touch to any gift
      Laura x

      Delete