Monday 7 December 2015

Blogmas Day 7 - The Christmas Tag


What could be better than answering fun questions all about Christmas?! Read on for my Christmas Tag answers to so fun questions!

Christmas Tag for Blogmas 2015

1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
Home Alone! Have to watch it every year


2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Ermmmm probably? I honestly can't remember


3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At home with my family and animals


4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
I love all Christmas songs!


5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Everyone is allowed to open one small present each - the rest have to be saved for Christmas Day morning


6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Prancer, Dancer, Vixton, Donna, Rudolf... I don't know any more....


7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Putting up the Christmas tree and eating all the chocolate


8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake. Am I the only one who doesn't like the smell of the real ones?!


9. What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
Turkey! I love it and it's the only time of the year we have it


10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I love buying and giving gifts as I always have so many ideas on what to get people. Seeing the looks on people's face when you give them something they love is amazing


11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
Have to be getting my first cat, that we called Tinsel, on Christmas Eve


12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Lapland and New York. Both places look amazing and it's impossible to choose between them


13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I can't wrap presents to save my life - they look like a 5 year old has done it! Actually a 5 year old could probably do a better job than me!


14. Favourite festive smell?
Anything cinnamon


15. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Starting this blog was a New Year resolution and is the only one I have ever stuck to and so, so proud I have!


Would love to see your answers to this tag - let me know if you do it!
Love Laura x




3 comments:

  1. Christmas is all about food for me haha. I agree New York would be amazing for shopping in the festive season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so festive after reading this, I imagine New York is amazing at Christmas! And you're not the only one who doesn't like the smell of real Christmas trees - we always have a fake one! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely tag! It's a shame we don't often get a white christmas and we always have a fake tree too, the real ones shed too much and it's a nightmare having hoover under the tree everyday!!

    Toni x
    www.clarkecouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete