Wednesday 24 February 2016

'Ath-leisure' Wish List


Hands up who remembers the time when wearing sportswear outside the gym was seen as weird? I know I do, but now it is seen as socially acceptable and totally chic to rock your yoga pants and sweatshirt to pretty much anywhere!
Here are just a few of my favourites to wear at all times of the day - have to say adidas and Nike are two of my absolute favourite brands as they are not only perfect to work put in but also for lounging.


What are your favourite pieces to both work out in and lounge?
Love Laura x




6 comments:

  1. I need some CK bras in my life, they look so comfy! The floral Adidas sweatshirt looks lovely too.

    Toni x
    www.clarkecouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I did a similar one not long ago on my blog! Its great to lust over fitness clothes! I want to many!

    F x
    thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one lusting over so much fitness clothing!
      L x

      Delete
  3. Funny that, how you should mention my wish list exactly :-) Lovely picks! I especially like the Calvin Klein bra!

    elisedorothea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great mind and all that! I need the Calvin Klein bra and pants!!

      Delete