Wednesday 6 July 2016

label.m Organic Orange Blossom Shampoo


I don't know about you, but I always seem to spend way ore time on my hair during the summer months and that is why I have a new favourite shampoo in the form of label.m Organic Orange Blossom Shampoo, kindly gifted to me by Toni&Guy Southsea.

label.m-Organic-Orange-Blossom-Shampoo-Review

If you are after a summer scented shampoo, then you must try this one! It smells exactly like freshly cut oranges with a little something extra added in there, which I guess comes from the avocado extracts and the 'blossom'. It is quite a thin formula but still foams up well, especially with it being sulphate free. This, along with it containing Cypriot Orange Flower Water and Organic Agave really brings your hair back to life and leaves it feeling smooth, healthy and gives a slight root lift, which makes it especially good for those with thin hair. While it is nutritionally rich, it is definitely gentle enough for daily use.

The packaging is what you would expect for something that is the Official Haircare Product of London Fashion Week as it is sleek and professional looking, while still stating everything it needs to. I always believe that if something looks good on the outside, you will be already be in a positive frame of mind for what is inside and that has definitely happened here, but I know I would have loved the product regardless! The white and silver text really stands out from the green bottle, meaning it is easy and clear to for everyone to read. I also love that each different range from label.m has a different colour packaging, so if you have a few you know exactly what you are picking up.

While this is a little more on the pricy side, you do get exactly what you pay for as it is a high quality product that leaves you hair feeling so healthy, frizz-free and super clean feeling. This has to do with it being a light weight formula, your hair is left light and full of volume while still looking natural. I honestly can't get over the smell, it's divine!!

Have you tried anything from label.m?
Love Laura x


*This product has been gifted/sent
for review by PR and/or the brand






6 comments:

  1. I have their hair shine spray and LOVE it! Will have to try their shampoo, the scent sounds incredible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a lot about that so think I need to try it out and the s want if the shampoo is amazing!

      Delete
  2. oooh this sounds like it smells absolutely gorgeous! I've used label m harispray before but never the shampoo! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The smell is so, so nice that you can't give it credit in writing you need to get it!

      Delete
  3. I've not heard of this brand until now but it sounds like a great product, just the words 'orange blossom' make me want to try it! Also great that it's sulphate free.

    Sarah x
    www.scarletstate.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a little more pricy and not sold everywhere so that might be why! The name is exactly why I chose it it just sounds nice before you try it

      Delete