Saturday 3 December 2016

Blogmas Day 3 - Gift Sets Under £50


Everybody loves a good gift set for Christmas - I've even bought them for myself as you can get so many amazing things in them and they normally work out cheaper than buying each product separately! Here are the best gift sets I've found (and lusting over/buying as presents) that are all under £50!

Gift-Sets-Under-£50-Blogmas-Day-3



Sorry for such a huge load of gift sets, but there are so many good ones I just had to share them all! Some of these also make amazing stocking fillers as they aren't too big or expensive - the Impulse set is only £6 so you can't really so no to that! There are also a few high end products thrown in, such as the Burberry soaps and the YSL sets which are still under the £50 budget but I think always look impressive. Of course, there are a lot of skin and hair care gift sets around - to me, Tresemme and Neiva always go down well both with myself and also those who I have bought them for.
 
What are you favourite gift sets to either receive or gift?
Love Laura x



 

No comments:

Post a Comment