Wednesday 28 June 2017

Orange Love With Zatchels


A girl can never have too many hand bag, right?! Saying that, I only have a couple but I absolutely love them all and the Kilworth Cross Body Bag from Zatchels which I was very kindly sent, is now a firm favourite! To make it into this category, the bag has to pass my 'tests' and this one passed with flying colours, so make sure you keep reading to find out more!

Zatchels-Kilworth-Cross-Body-Bag-Orange-Review

Zatchels-Kilworth-Cross-Body-Bag-Orange-Review

First of, and by far the most obvious, is the gorgeous colour! Normally I go for a bag that is a minimal solid colour (black, brown or cream are my go-to's) but this brunt orange shade is the perfect way to add colour without it being too 'in your face' as it's quite a warm shade. This makes it so wearable as it goes with pretty much anything - not one of those bags you have to plan your outfit around! I also love the silver hardware as it really stands out from the orange leather. The size is perfect for everyday use as it's actually a lot more roomy inside than it looks as it has extra pockets/zipped areas. It's also so useful to have both a handle and the long, cross body strap so it can be worn a multitude of ways depending on your style.

The leather is such amazing quality and feels so,so soft which is exactly what you would expect from this type of bag so it has thoroughly met my expectations. I also love that the inside of the bag is a different colour (a green shade) as it makes the bag quite unique and also matches in with the made to order theme. Oh, did I mention that every bag is made to order?!I love this as it makes it feel so much more special to own the bag as you know it's been made just for you - mine was actually made the day before it was delivered - can you get any more new than that?!

Each bag comes with a card to day the date it was made alongside a certificate of authenticity so you know you're getting the real thing including the leather itself. It also comes in a hunter green dust bag to keep it in the best quality possible when storing and also makes it feel so much more luxurious as you normally only get one with high end designer purchases.

What do you look for when buying a new handbag and have you ever purchased from Zatchels before?
Love Laura x


*Brand gift
All opinions are my own

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! I'm such a huge fan of satchel-style bags. This colour is a dream too!
    Jen, Velvet Spring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's absolutely stunning! x I hate when I have to plan my outfit around a specific odd bag - this would probably go really well with my entire wardrobe! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous bag! I love the colour, it's like an amped up tan. I'm so picky when it comes to bags. Even more so since my mobility has reduced as there are even more practicalities I have to consider. Cross body bags and shoulder bags that have a long enough handle to go round my waist are the winners for me. Even better if they have a zip closure, as I'm quite clumsy! Xx

    Tania | When Tania Talks

    ReplyDelete