Wednesday 25 October 2017

Are You With IT Yet?!


Without a doubt one of the most popular films of this year has been IT, especially with makeup artists and youtubers creating the famous Pennywise Clown! Of course, as I have just started my YouTube channel, I had to join in on the craze and do my own look!

Pennywise-IT-2017-Makeup-Tutorial-Halloween



I did try and keep it to as few products as possible and use ones that you might already have rather than having to go out and buy a load of different things you may never use again! The only thing you may need to get is the white face paint. I used on from Smiffy's, a fancy dress/costume brand but I know Makeup Revolution do a Ghost Whitener which looks like it would be a lot easier to use as it's already in a liquid form - I wish I had seen it before I bought the one I used!

The eye makeup used on Pennywise in the film is just black but I decided to add a little red to make it look slightly more creepy and to add some dimension to the eye. Any red lipstick will do and if you can over line your lips, go for it!

I didn't actually find the film itself scary at all and I HATE horror films, so I don't really get why everyone was saying it was so scary. A few bits are a little jumpy/creepy but it's honestly not that bad, so if this was putting you off seeing it, I would definitely recommend giving it a watch or maybe waiting until it's released on DVD if you prefer the comfort of your own home! Even though I didn't find it scary, I really enjoyed the film itself and the acting from the kids is amazing.

Have you seen IT yet and what did you think of my makeup?
Love Laura x


No comments:

Post a Comment