Wednesday 23 May 2018

Classic Glam Makeup


Is there any makeup look more classic then defined eyes and a bright red lip?! It's just a look the suits everyone and every skin tone and perfect for when you just want to look glam without going over the top - in my opinion anyway!

classic_glam_makeup_easy

 
For some reason, I always stay away from red lipstick but after doing this look, I've decided I need to brave wearing it more - that and I own about 10 red lipsticks that never get used! As someone who finds winged eyeliner incredibly difficult - as in, it never goes right! - this is such an easy and quick way to define your eyes. The idea with putting a load of eyeliner on first is so it doesn't have to be neat at all as your are wiping the majority away, leaving it only right on the lash line. Of course, if you can do false lashes, then go for it with this look!


Let me know what you think of this look and if you have any ideas of what looks I should create next!
Love Laura x




No comments:

Post a Comment