Monday 20 August 2018

Delfy Cosmetics


Time for another new makeup brand and this one comes in the form of Delfy Cosmetics - an innovative and professional quality brand founded by Mariam Maskheli. Delfy Cosmetics do a complete range of makeup as well as skincare so you can truly pamper yourself.
Delfy_Cosmetics

Delfy_Cosmetics_Lipstick
 


The main thing I love about try out a completely new brand is finding new favourites and I think it's pretty obvious from my youtube video what is mine! The quality of all the products I tried is incredible and definitely professional level as everything is pigmented and apply easily. This is particularly obvious with the brow pencils as they are a creamy formula which is easy to apply and doesn't drag on the skin nor do you have to press to get it to show - and this is coming from someone who doesn't like brow pencils! Also, the lipstick is amazingly pigmented as one sweep across the lips is all your need to completely cover them in the colour. I don't know about you, but I've never seen a marble effect lipstick before which makes it so unique as well as being hydrating on the lips.

Have you tried anything from Delfy Cosmetics and what do you think of the look I created?
Love Laura x

 
Delfy_Cosmetics

Delfy_Cosmetics_Lipstick_Swatch

 
*Post contains brand gifts
All opinions are my own



2 comments:

  1. The lipstick looks so nice! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try that lipstick and the eyeliner ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭*

    Would you like to follow each other? Lemme know :)

    Blog de la Licorne

    ReplyDelete