Wednesday 31 October 2018

Bradbury's The Jewellers Of Halifax


One thing I never really talk about my love for on here, is my love of jewellery and all that is about the change! Over the past few years, I've gone away from buying fast-fashion jewellery and decided to invest in it. Even though it might cost more, I know the pieces I buy will last a lifetime! So I'm sure you can imagine my excited when Bradbury's The Jewellers sent me a gorgeous gift from one of the brands they stock.
Bradbury's_The_Jewellers

Bradbury's_The_Jewellers

This absolutely gorgeous bangle is from Coeur De Lion and is set with peach crystals. Each of these has been cut to really grab and reflect the light and give them a gorgeous warm colour. The main thing I love about this bangle? It actually fits my tiny wrist!!! This has never happened before, hence the reason I don't own many bracelets. It's super easy to take on/off as it has a clasp but it doesn't make it feel weak or like it will fall off at all. This also came in a box, which is padded inside to protect the bangle and is perfect for if you travel as it has a button closure.

Bradbury's The Jewellers website is also so easy to use and navigate your way around to find exactly what you're looking for as you can search by jewellery type and/or by brand. They also have high quality images of everything so you know exactly what you are getting from the site alone and have all the details you could possibly need. Bradbury's also offer gift wrapping - I might send all my present to them to wrap! It looked even more luxurious all wrapped up with a bow on top and makes a perfect gift, especially with Christmas coming up.
Bradbury's_The_Jewellers

Bradbury's have a huge selection of designer brands on their site and also in the boutique store in Halifax, West Yorkshire including Olivia Burton, Michael Kors and Thomas Sabo to name just three. They also match the price from the brand themselves so you know that by buying from Bradbury's The Jewellers you aren't being ripped off in price and you can support an independent family run business. Also, can't forget about the 10% off your first order and free delivery on orders over £95!

What jewellery do you wear everyday?
Love Laura x


*Brand gift in exchange for post
All opinions are my own


No comments:

Post a Comment