Tuesday 16 October 2018

Pixi MatteLast Liquid Lips


If you've been reading my blog for a while or watch my YouTube videos, you will know that Pixi is one of my favourite makeup brands ever and this includes the MatteLast Liquid Lips which I wear literally all the time! They recently released new shades of this, so here they all are...

Pixi_Matte_Last_Liquid_Lips

Pixi_Matte_Last_Liquid_Lips


 
First of, let me explain why I love this liquid lipsticks to much. This post has my full first impressions/review on them but these are the basics. First off, they are incredibly pigmented, so you get the true colour payoff with one swipe to the lips and the applicator makes it easy to apply and get the shape of your lips. Even though they are a matte formula, they aren't drying to your lips and feel so comfortable to wear they you almost forget your wearing lipstick! This also means that they stay on all day, even when eating or drinking. Oh, and they smell incredible too!

Whereas the first round where more nude shades with some darker pink/berry type colours, the new shades are definitely a lot brighter and the more red area. Boldly Bare is a gorgeous nude that is slightly brown, Peony Pink is more of a dusty rose shade - both being perfect for everyday wear. Orange Red is just as it sounds, an orang-y red and is probably my favourite out of the 5 as I have nothing like it and it actually really suits pale skin. Real Red is again, as it sounds and while it is slightly more of a blue undertone, it would be wearable on most skin tones and just looks gorgeous. Lastly, Berry Burst which is more of a maroon shade and, out of all the ones in the range, has the thinnest formula and is slightly translucent, so you need a couple of coats to completely cover your lips. However, I quite like the lighter look and it's the perfect shade for Autumn.

Have you ever tried the Pixi MatteLast Liquid Lips and which of these is your favourite?
Love Laura x

*Brand gifts
All opinions are my own

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I didn't use any product by this brand but I heard lots of good reviews about it. I have acne-prone skin. Can you suggest any helpful product from them? <3
    Khadija | October's Lallu

    ReplyDelete