Saturday 15 December 2018

From Hands To Feet | Sanctuary Spa


Gift sets are always good at Christmas whether you are buying them for someone else or just as a little treat for yourself! Saying that, some can be pretty pricey BUT Sanctuary Spa have gift sets under £10, so not only are they affordable it means you can buy and get more!

Sanctuary_Spa_Gift_Set_Candle

Sanctuary_Spa_Gift_Set_Candle

I don't know about you, but it always seem to neglect my hands and feet, especially at this time of year where my hands are exposed to all elements with walking my dog and spending time with my horse! The Hands Heels Duo is the perfect little pick me up as it contains a hand cream and a heel cream - both of which smell so good and actually work! Like I said, I neglect my feet but this has made them feel so soft and smooth! Both of these creams sink into your skin pretty quickly and don't feel greasy.

Something else hat makes the perfect gift from Sanctuary Spa is their candles. These come potted in these gorgeous tins which, once you've used up the candle, would make a cute trinket box or just somewhere to put makeup brushes or those runaway hair grips! Also, the little bow makes it look the cutest gift.

I've also included below a few more of the gift sets Sanctuary Spa have this year that are under £10!






*Post contains PR gift
All opinions are my own


No comments:

Post a Comment