Monday 14 January 2019

Pixi Beauty Skincare Favourites


One brand I'm always posting/raving about is Pixi Beauty - if you follow me on instagram you will definitely know this! I also always get asked a lot about how they work for different skin concerns and basically is they actually work and are worth the money, Spoiler alert - they definitely are!

Pixi_Beauty_Skincare_Favourites
 
Pixi_Beauty_Skincare_Favourites



Skincare from Pixi is the main thing I get asked about, so it made sense to do that first. My absolute favourite product and the one I recommend to everyone is the Glow Tonic which is an exfoliating toner containing glycolic acid. There is a full post here about Glow Tonic but basically, this have completely saved and changed my skin!

Like I said in this video, I do a lot of charcter recreation/inspired looks which normally require a lot of makeup including face paint, so I want something that gets it of quickly, easily and is kind to my skin. The Makeup Melting Wipes and the Double Cleanse are both amazing for getting rid of every trace of makeup without being harsh.

Can't live without a lip balm or an under-eye products and these two are the only ones I use. The under eye elixir feels amazing first thing in the morning and really wakes you up. The lip balm is so moisturising without being oily or sticky and with the exfoliating end, it leaves your lips super soft and healthy looking. The Vitamin Mist is perfect for both under and over makeup, hence the reason I've included it in skincare favourites. It makes skin look healthy and adds so much goodness to the skin and stops makeup looking 'cakey'.

Have you tried any of Pixi's skincare and if so, what is your must have?



No comments:

Post a Comment