Saturday 8 November 2014

Boux Avenue Continued


As I am sure you know from my previous post - I love Boux Avenue! So when I received an email from them saying about the VIP pre-sale, I just knew I had to buy something, much to the disappointment of my bank balance! For those of you who don't know, the VIP pre-sale is for those who have signed up to a VIP card either in-store or online. This works like a loyalty card with you getting points from every purchase, which go towards money off.



I love my PJ bottoms which I had previously bought from Boux Avenue, so I got another pair in a different colour. These ones are blue check and are made from such a soft material making them so comfy. They also have front pockets and while I probably wont ever use them its good that they are there just in case.


I also got a pair of the Chloe shorts in violet. This colour is so nice and although it looks quite bright on the website, they are a dark-ish purple which I love. The lace is so pretty without it being too girly and they are also made from a really nice, soft material.


Of course I asked for my order to be gift wrapped and so it appeared in one of Boux Avenue's gorgeous boxes complete with pink tissue paper and scented rose petals. The box has such a nice smell when I opened it! To show how nice Boux Avenue is, my sister also ordered the same as me, just in different colours.

What makes my order even better was that I got all this, plus delivery for just under £22 as I had the VIP sale code! How good is that?!


Love Laura xx



2 comments: