Saturday 28 February 2015

#LipGlamUK - The Multipurpose Moisturiser


I'm like a kid a Christmas whenever I receive a new product -after all, isn't this what blogging is all about?! Finding and trailing new products that you can go on to adore? The #LipGlam* lip balm I recently received is defiantly no exception to this. It is also one of the products that are in this new concept of multipurpose moisturisers, meaning it can be used for more than one beauty 'problem'.


I have been using this for about 2 months, so I could give it a fair trail and I have been so pleased with it! I have been using this constantly in this time, mainly as a lip balm, as I spend so much time outside in this 'glorious' British weather we have meaning that it has stopped me getting dry, chapped lips. It also lasts for the 8hours it claims to, even when I have had lunch I haven't felt the need to touch up. #LipGlam also makes a perfect primer for under lipsticks and also under mascara. It doesn't feel sticky or thick when applying as some lip balm products can - this is one of the main things I love about it.


The tube in which it comes in is beautiful but simple. The gold lid and detailing make it stand out in my makeup bag and it doesn't have too much info cluttering it up, only what you need to know. #LipGlam is also the perfect size to carry around and also, with the screw lid, you don't have to worry about it suddenly opening in your bag. You can use as much or as little as you like, with the slanted tip, you squeeze out your desired amount and apply. This product can be slightly hard at times, so either put it in some hot water for 1min or keep rubbing between your hands to warm it up.

I have to admit, I have become addicted to this product these winter months, I have even used it on dry skin patches and it has given them the moisture back it was lacking before. Oh, and how can I forget to mention, it is 100% British! It is always good to support British companies. It also uses natural products and contain lanolin. This is one of natures finest oil's which helps the skin to hold moisture. It can also be used by those of you who have sensitive skin as it has been dermatologically tested.

#LipGlam may seem a little pricy at £9.99 for 12ml, but a little really does go a long way and also it can do the job of so many different products, so in reality it would save you money, as you don't have to buy so many others.


What do you think of #LipGlam? Something you want to try if you haven't already?

Love Laura xx




No comments:

Post a Comment