Wednesday 21 September 2016

Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Cream & Body Cream


With Autumn/Winter well on its way, I don't know about you, but I'm getting all the hand and body creams out/buying more to make sure my skin is in the best and most moisturised condition it can be! One brand I have seen a lot of, but have never owned anything from is Crabtree & Evelyn and they very kindly sent me their Hand Cream and Body Cream, both in Caribbean Island Wild Flowers*.

Crabtree-and-Evelyn-hand-body-cream-wild-flower-review
 
Crabtree-and-Evelyn-hand-body-cream-wild-flower-review

First off, I love the simplicity of the packaging and the image in the middle relates to the scent with it being a water plant (I'm sure it has a name!) link to the Caribbean. The hand cream - which Crabtree & Evelyn told me was one of their best sellers - is one of the best I have ever tried! You only need a very small amount to completely cover your hands, so this tube will last throughout the colder months. My hands have been left feeling so moisturized since using it and this is down to the inclusion of shea butter and myrrh in the formula. I also didn't find it greasy or that it took a long time to dry which is something I have found with pretty much every other hand cream I've tried. The scent is also neither too strong or not enough and while it does smell slightly strong on your hands than in the tube, it is no where near overpowering. The tube is also so unique in that it reminds me of a paint tube and I just find this so cute! Every hand cream that Crabtree & Evelyn do come in this same packaging, each a different colour to correlate with the scent.

The body cream comes in a glass jar , with the lid embossed with the same water plant. The cream itself is so moisturising and soothing to the skin, thanks to the shea butter and also mango butter, which is one ingredient I always like in body creams as it feel so super nourishing. It also dries into your skin quite quickly, so no wait round for ages before you can get dressed! Once again, a little goes a long way so this pot will last for all of Autumn and Winter. The scent of this does make you feel so relaxed and just like you imagine the Caribbean to smell like.

While these are a little on the pricy side, you are definitely paying for their amazing quality as they leave your skin feeling amazing. Crabtree & Evelyn is one brand that I will be buying from in the future as they have so many products and different scents to choose from - you are literally spoilt for choice on their website!

Have you ever bought anything from Crabtree & Evelyn and what did yu think of them?
Love Laura x





 

4 comments:

  1. I love doing hand cream on my hands I like to take care of my body always using something good to keep them youthful fm get the look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only recently got into using them and this one is by far the best!

      Delete
  2. my hands are in a right state most of the time because of gardening - thanks for the recommendation - I'll try this cream out. love bec xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I spend a lot of time outside with mud and dirt from owning a horse! Hope you like it when you get it!

      Delete