Saturday 30 September 2017

The Makeup Look That's Going Nowhere!


Every few months, a beauty/makeup trend comes along which literally takes over social media! Normally these are so super hard to recreate that you need a makeup artist to do it for you and/or you need 1683584 products, but this one is so easy to do. The trend I'm talking about? The halo eye look!



I love how this makeup looks with the warm browns and then the gold to create the 'halo'. It's also one of those looks which really helps to open up the eye and make it look larger, so is perfect for smaller eyes. The shades I used are also perfect for Autumn!

While I used a loose pigment as I found it a lot easier to work with and blend out, you can use any shimmer eyeshadow or even glitter if you're feeling brave! Of course, you can use any colours you wish, just have to make sure that the shade you use in the centre is a lot lighter and shimmery than the inner and outer corners. It does take a little practice to get right, but it's so worth it as it looks so pretty. Oh, and it's very instagramable!

Have you ever tried doing the halo eye makeup look?
Love Laura x





5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I found this! the tutorial looks amazing! thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the halo eye!
    Tori | www.torisworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made similar makeup in summer time. :) I like it so much.<3

    Somethingbykate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Stunning! I love a good halo eye look and this is no exception! xx
    Marina xx
    https://marinawriteslife.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete