Sunday 7 October 2018

Demon Of The Night


It's October, so it's time to bring out all the crazy makeup, wigs - although I use them all year! - costumes and everything autumnal! Red is one colour I always associate with autumn with the leaves and, of course, Halloween!!
Demon_Makeup_Halloween_HotHair_Wig

 
This is my first Halloween look and I absolutely love how it turned out! The makeup is pretty simple to do but still looks very effective, especially if you decided to add contacts and at night it would certainly look spooky. Fake blood could of course be added! If you are after the most pigmented black eyeshadow ever, you have to take a look at Makeup Forever as I now wont use any other brand for black.

In my opinion, the wig really brings the whole look together and this one from Hot Hair is so gorgeous! Not only is it so comfortable to wear, even for a long period of time, the hair feels and looks very real for synthetic hair and it holds the style without you doing anything to it apart from a quick brush through. It definitely looks more realistic with the fringe! The colour is the perfect bright red and it's not only amazing for my Demon look, it would suit so many other looks for Halloween, or you could wear day-to-day, it's that wearable. It also came so well packaged and in a box, so it can be stored to keep it's perfect condition. I now really want another wig from Hot Hair and have my eye on a couple! They have quite a few wigs and hair pieces that are Halloween themed, so there is something for pretty much any look you want to do - I also have something else from them which will be up soon, so keep an eye out!

What do you think of this wig and the look I created?
Laura x


*Post contains brand gift
All opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment