Saturday 24 November 2018

Pearly Whites For Winter


With winter comes events galore with the run up to Christmas and, you know that means that there will be cameras clicking and photos being taken from every angle - even your not so good one! Lets be fair, your going to want to be smiling in all these, so why let your teeth hold you back? Pearl Drops has created a gift set - that you could even gift yourself - that has everything you need for the whitest of smiles!

Pearl_Drops_Pure_White_Gift_Set

Pearl_Drops_Pure_White_Gift_Set

This set is perfect for anyone who wants an affordable way to whiten their teeth at home as it has everything you need in one box and easy to follow instructions. Both of the activator and brightener treatments are easy to use as you simply brush it onto your teeth with a break in-between both. These help to remove stain from deep within the tooth. I know, this sounds painful but you don't feel a thing and it didn't leave my teeth feeling sensitive at all, they just felt exactly the same. They do have a little bit of a strange taste but it doesn't stay on your teeth that long for it to be a problem!

The Pure White toothpaste is actually on I have used before and I honestly forgot how good it was! So much so, I'm going to stock up on it #takemymoney ! This removes/improves surface stains on your teeth and, of course has a minty taste. Also, the smallest amount is all you need so even though it is a little more expensive, you get your monies worth.

After even a couple of uses, I can see a difference in the whiteness of my teeth - in fact, I could after the first use! The kit does state that your teeth can get 5 shades whiter while it is still safe and gentle to use and being 100% effective. I can't wait to see how my teeth look after using for a longer length if time. I also love that the set came with the toothbrush too - perfect if it's a gift and said person has forgotten it when travelling - we've all been there and the mad dash to the nearest shop!

 
*Post contains PR gift
All opinions are my own


No comments:

Post a Comment