Wednesday 30 October 2019

Pumpkin Eyes


It's October which means it is Halloween season so I've kicked it off on my YouTube channel is this look - Pumpkin Eye Cut Crease - which is a type of makeup look I've not only never shown on my channel before, it's the first time I tried this look!



Now I know this could be so much neater with cleaner lines, but this is my very first attempt at a cut crease and on my eye shape/size it is a look that is incredibly hard to do but I'm so happy with how this turned out. I mean, you can tell it's a pumpkin!

For this I only used one palette which was the Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Palette as this had every colour in needed for this look and I also love formula of the eyeshadows - I will be doing a full blog post on it soon! I have to say, one of my favourite parts of this look is the neon green pigment from House of Sparklz and it is the first time I've used it and it's incredible! I left is kind of messy in the inner corner as I love how it looks.

If you have any ideas of other Halloween looks or even just any makeup looks I should do - previously playlist here - please leave them in the comments below or in the video comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment