Monday 16 March 2020

Good Molecules Skincare


It's been a while since I've last done a skincare post, so here is a new one to make up for it! Now, this is all about a new brand to me and I was so excited when I received all of these from Good Molecules as I've heard so many good reviews about that brand and how their products actually work!



The YouTube video above is probably the best place to start with this brand/skincare, so go there and watch and them come back and read!

So you've watched the video, but let me give you a bit more information about these products. As I said, the Good Molecules Priming Moisturiser is without a doubt my favourite product from the 4 I received and this is mainly down to how well it soaks into the skin which makes it perfect for wearing under foundation as it doesn't cause it to break up etc. It also works perfectly for my sensitive skin as it doesn't cause it to breakout or irritated at all - every moisturiser I've ever tried has done this but this one!

The next stand out product is the Good Molecules Niacinamide Serum and I've seen such a difference in my skin since I started using this! This claims to reduce the look of pores and skin texture and it definitely does and it also helps to reduce redness on my face, especially where I've had spots etc and my skin just looks clearer and healthier. Once again, this also soaks into your skin very quickly, doesn't feel sticky at all and a couple of drops is all you need for your entire face.

The Good Molecules Niacinamide Brightening Toner contains vitamin c which is incredibly for your skin, especially for brightening. Oh, and it smell very citrus-y and fresh too! As this is a toner, only a small amount is needed for you entire face and neck _ don't forget your neck! - and as this is quite a large bottle, it will last for ages

Now onto the one I haven't tried yet, the Good Molecules Overnight Exfoliating Serum. The only reason I haven't tried this one yet it because I already use acids on my skin and using this serum at the same time could cause a reaction. Therefore, at the moment my skin is working well with what I'm using, including some of the above, so I'm just keeping it at that! I will definitely be trying it at some point, so I'll get back to you then!

So, there you have it, the four products from Good Molecules I've been trying and loving. Don't forget to watch the video that goes alongside this too!

 
*Products gifted. All opinions are my own




No comments:

Post a Comment