Tuesday 27 October 2020

Jolie Beauty

Recently, I've really got into using both blush and contour powders - both are something I've never really used before but I've been quite liking how my makeup looks with both. I was so excited when these powders from Jolie Beauty dropped through my letter box, not only because these shades are aimed towards fair skin, but also because they are a brand I've never used before.


Just look how beautiful these shades are! I personally love that neither of the blush powders are bright pink, which I find a lot of brands do, especially when aiming at pale skin, so I love that these are more coral like shades. This makes them so wearable for both everyday or for nights out/special events as they just look very natural on the skin, but do still give some colour. 

The contour powder in Latte is a little more on the orangey side of brown and I was a little hesitant as first but it actually looks amazing once on and is perfect shade for pale skin. It again looks quite natural and doesn't look muddy in the slightest hence the slight more orange undertone which helps to stop this happening. 

All three of these pressed powders are super pigmented and you only need a touch to give the colour pay off on your skin that you expect! In fact, the pigmentation would give a lot of high end luxury brands a run for their money its that good! They also feel so soft to the touch which makes them blend incredibly easy into your base makeup without either blending away completely or removing the base makeup, it just blends into your skin and leave the desired colour. 

All of the powders feel very light on the skin that you actually forget your wearing them! I've actually used all 3 of these as eye shadows too and they work so well as this and again, are so pigmented on the eye and look very natural. They really are such multi-use powders!

The packaging is just simply gorgeous!! The compacts each have a good size mirror inside and I love the rose gold on the outside - they look so pretty on your makeup table - and the white text is simple too. The boxes are also beautiful with the white and rose gold text which matches the powders themselves. 

I honestly love all three of these powders and will without a doubt continue to use them - expect to see them on my YouTube channel in the makeup tutorials a lot! I have to say, I think the blusher shade Flushed may be my favourite as I think it just looks the best on my skin for everyday, more natural looks but I will of course be using the others too! 



*Items gifted in exchange for review. All opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment