Saturday 4 October 2014

The British Tag


I have seen this tag over on a few YouTube channels, but I first saw it in written form over on Jasmin Charlotte's blog - if you don't already, give her a follow - so I decided to give it a go and I am tagging Daisy at daisydaisyxxo, Lauren at totallylola and Jessy at GirlTherefore to do this next - off you go!



1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? And how many sugars?
I actually don't like any hot drinks apart from hot chocolate...or Ribena...

2. Favourite part of your roast dinner?
Yorkshire puddings! I absolutely love them, could eat them with pretty much anything! (Yeah it's a bit strange, I'll give you that!)

3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
As I don't have hot drink I don't 'dunk' biscuits! My favourite biscuit is either a Bourbon or custard creams.

4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
Got to be horse riding around the countryside - could not imagine my life without it! I don't mind playing tennis every now and again but really not very good at it...

5. Favourite word?
I think it's more of a Northern things but everyone saying 'love'. Not really in the endearment term but just a way of speaking

6. Cockney rhyme slang?
Errrrmmmmm...I don't know! Never been to London or even know anyone from there so I'm going to have to pass on this one.

7. Favourite sweet/chocolate?
Strawberry Bonbons

8. What would your pub be called?
I'm a Corrie fan so I think this answer is pretty obvious!

9. No.1 British person
Errrmmmm...The Queen?

10. Favourite shop / restaurant
Favourite shop has to be Topshop, as I love pretty much everything they sell. One restaurant I love is Croma which is in Manchester city centre. It has the most gorgeous pizzas I have ever had and also have the best chocolate fudge cake ever!

11. What British song pops into your head?
Well as the first concert I went to was Spice Girls I'm going to go with anything by them!

12. Marmite?
NO, NO, NO! Can't stand the stuff!


Love Laura xx


No comments:

Post a Comment