Wednesday 14 October 2015

Exuviance Skincare


One if the brands I was lucky enough to talk to and get a sample from at #BloggersFestival was Exuviance. This is a dermatologist developed skincare brand from the makers of NeoStrata and is a clinically proven at home range which is designed to transform, while still comforting, the skin and smelling nice.

purifiying cleansing gel exuviance skincare #bloggersfestival

The product from their range I have been using is their Purifying Cleansing Gel and it is honestly amazing! It does appear to be quite a thick formula when you first get it out of the tube, but I have found a little goes a long way and once you start rubbing it in, it foams up well. It also doesn't have that horrible chemical smell which you sometimes get with this type of product - kind of smells a little like cucumber! After using, my skin feels super soft and more importantly, oil free which is exactly what the product promises to do. As someone who suffers with excess oil, this is perfect. Another thing I suffer from is breakouts - mainly caused by the excess oil my skin produces, but after using the gel for a couple of weeks, breakouts have been few and far between. My skin feels and looks so healthy and also makes makeup stay on so much better than before.
As it contains AHA's and PHA's, it strengthens your skins natural barrier and normalises skin cell turnover to reduce oil production, refine texture (make it soft) and close pores. The antioxidants in the gel also nourishes and conditions and offers protects to the skin against premature aging. It also washes away makeup without being too harsh on your skin, meaning it is perfect for sensitive skin.

The packaging is simple but still looks high end and the actual tube itself matches the colour of the gel inside which I think is a really nice touch. Although the Exuviance products are a little pricy as this is £30.20, they are larger than most skincare products you get in drugstores plus they actually work, so I feel they are great value for the money. Also, the girls on their stand at #bloggersfestival were so super helpful and actually listened to what I told them about my skin and knew about the brand/products, so I felt I was in safe hands.
I absolutely love Exuviance's cleansing gel and the difference it has made to my skin is unbelievable and I honestly can not wait to try out a few more of their products.


Have you tried anything from their range? What did you think?


Love Laura x




No comments:

Post a Comment