Wednesday 21 October 2015

Model Behaviour


For me, sometimes the simplest outfit can look the best, meaning you can't go wrong with jeans and a tee!

Topshop jeans primark t-shirt river island boots OOTD

Slogan tees are still so popular and you can pick them up anywhere now, but I love this Primark one as the fabric is super soft, plus who doesn't love Minnie Mouse?! Topshop are always my go-to place for jeans, as I find they fit me perfectly as they have a petite range and I love the fit and also the colour range of their Joni collection. Ever since I bought these boots from River Island, I've been practically living in them and although they look ridiculously high, the platform makes the high weight out.

Love Laura x

OOTD topshop river island primark jeans t shirt

OOTD featuring topshop jeans, primark t shirt and river island heeled boots

topshop jeans primark tee river island boots model behaviour ootd
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. That Minnie Mouse t-shirt is so cute! Topshop jeans are amazing. Lovely post xx

    http://emilymillerloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete