Wednesday 2 May 2018

The Flowers That Keep On Giving


We all know that flowers make the most gorgeous gift, or even just as a little present to yourself, so what could be better than a beautiful bouquet that also gives to a charity? Prestige Flowers are doing just that by creating Cancer Research Flowers.

Prestige_Flowers_Cancer_Research

Prestige_Flowers_Cancer_Research

Not only are these flowers absolutely gorgeous, 25% from each sale is donated to Cancer Research UK - an amazing charity which I support anyway as does all of my family. I love the fact that they have used pink roses, as not only are they beautiful and bright to look at, it is also one of the colours you associate with the charity.
This bouquet is filled with gorgeous roses and lilies which arrive just ready to bloom so you know they will last a while! These are a perfect gift for all occasions, especially with the fact that you can choose the size and can add extras to your order. I received a vase that fits the flowers perfectly and the cutest little teddy bear - currently having to hide this from my dog who eats teddies! Everything from this company is such high quality, especially how the flowers arrive with non damaged or dead and you simply have to unwrap, cut off the ends and place in a vase and admire!
I always try and raise awareness and support charities as much as I can and Cancer Research is one I am very much in support of, so knowing that something as gorgeous as flowers could help make a difference is an amazing thing.

Love Laura

*Brand gift
All opinions are my own


No comments:

Post a Comment