Saturday 14 November 2015

The Disney Tag


Who doesn't love a good Disney film?! After seeing this tag on sooooo many blogs, I decided to give it a go myself - hope you like my answers!

disney tag answering questions on disney


1. Favourite Disney Film?
Alice in Wonderland. I remember watching this pretty much every weekend as a child with my Grandad, so it has really good memories for me.


2. Favourite Disney Character?
The horse from Tangled! Don't know it's name - does it have one?!


3. Favourite Disney Princess?
Elsa, as I love her style and her hair/makeup - definite inspo


4. Rather be Aurora or Cinderella?
Aurora - even though she does sleep a lot! Couldn't do all the cleaning Cinderella does!


5. Rather be Hercules or Tarzan?
Can I be a bit of both?


7. Favourite Disney Song?
Hakuna Matata


8. Which Disney character would be your best friend?

Ahhhh I want to be friends with them all!



9. Which Disney character would be your pet? 

Any of the horses!


10. Have you ever been to Disneyland?
 

No but somewhere I REALLYYY want to go, it looks amazing and so much fun, plus I want some ears!




Let me know if you do the Disney tag - would love to read your answers
Love Laura x




 

3 comments:

  1. Unique answers! I actually don't think I could pick a fave character or song - it's like choosing a favourite child!! Belle and the Genie from Aladdin have to be up there, and I definitely love "Part of Your World" a lot!
    Laura x FloraLooTwo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a hard one choosing but had to be done! :')
      L x

      Delete
  2. Hakuna Matata is such a happy song and brings me so many memories! Love it :) xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete