Wednesday 27 January 2016

Moroccanoil Smoothing Hair Products


I'm always up for trying new hair products with my frizzy hair, so you can imagine my excitement when the Moroccanoil Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner* dropped through my letterbox thanks to The Hut!
Review of both shampoo and conditioner by Moroccanoil sent by The Hut


Both of these products do exactly what they say on the tin (or bottle, but that doesn't sounds quite as good!) and I honestly don't know what I did before them or why it is only now I'm using them. Both the shampoo and conditioner contain argan oil and argan butter which are known to both smooth and soften hair, making it more manageable.

The shampoo is a little thinner than most shampoos but you don't need a lot per use, but I would say, make sure your hair is completely drenched before applying otherwise you wont get a good lather. It is a slightly brownish colour but smells amazing without being too strong and it also lasts a good while, unlike most shampoos where the smell only last while it is in your hair. My hair felt clean, healthy and full of bounce, even after the first use (it usually take around 3 uses to see a difference when using a new product FYI)

The conditioner is ah-mazing and once again, a little goes a long way - even less than you would normally use! It is neither too think or too thin, so it easy to apply and washes out quickly without too much effort. It doesn't have too much of a smell - sort of similar to that of the shampoo. The conditioner leaves my hair super soft and most importantly, frizz free - even when I only rough dried it, which normally leaves it a frizzy mess and I was left with sleekness! Never has this happened before without me blow-drying my hair to within an inch of it's life! The smoothing conditioner doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy or make it go greasy within a day and the results last until you next wash your hair.

I would without a doubt recommend Moroccanoil Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner to anyone, especially if you have frizz-prone hair. They are one of the few products I have tried that actually make a difference with very little effort. Although they are a little more pricy, they really do work and with you only needing a small amount of each product when you do your hair, they will last quite a while. You can buy both of these products along with the Smoothing Lotion in a set from The Hut - make sure you check it out!

Love Laura x
*This product has been gifted/sent
for review by PR and/or the brand



1 comment: