Wednesday 2 March 2016

Pawsome Box February


Ollie's favourite day came around once again when his Pawsome Box * was delivered! He absolutely loves getting these boxes and one toy always become his new favourite - until he destroys it, he is a puppy after all!

Febuary's Pawsome Box review


The February box was filled with the amazing goodies I have come to expect from Pawsome Box including toys, treats and care products. Although the monkey toy was amazing, it didn't last very long (20mins tops!) and defiantly needed to be made stronger, but this is the only criticism I have! The football on a string is still going strong and Ollie is always carrying this around with him and throwing it around.

The treats were from M&M Kitchen (a brand that was in a previous box) and were peanut butter soft bones and it is safe to say these didn't last long at all! They also didn't upset Ollie's stomach at all, as they gluten, dairy and sugar free, so I think this defiantly helped. There was also a bag of chews which do look rather strange being green but I don't think Ollie cares about the colour - all he does is chew them up. As they are designed to help clean teeth, they do have a slight mint smell but it doesn't 'hang around'.

The one item I was most intrigued by was the drink - I had never seen or heard of anything like this before but it is such a good idea! Basically, it is a drink for your dog that is in a sealed bottle making it perfect for when you take your dog out in the car without having to worry about filling bottles up.

Lastly, there was a spray to apply to your dogs pads that helps to keep them clean and also moisturise them, as dog's feet can become dry and sore when walking. I found this to work well and Ollie's pads did feel softer. It was hard to apply as it was in a spray bottle, but I think this was more because he is a young puppy more than anything!

Once again, Pawsome Box have shown me that they know exactly how to create a good treat box for a dog - or puppy in my case - with items that are both entertaining or yummy for the dog and ones that can be used to help care for your dog.


If you would like to try a Pawsome Box yourself use code ukbckmoc to get £5 off your first order - how good is that?!

Love Laura x
*This product has been gifted/sent
for review by PR and/or the brand





5 comments:

  1. I don't have a dog *cry* but if I did, I would totally get this - what a cute little idea for your best bud!

    Holly | www.thekittyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea this box existed, but what a great idea! It looks very fun to try out different fun things with your pooch every month.

    Lisa | http://farawaylisamae.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is and you get product you might not of known about before!
      L x

      Delete
  3. Wow, I've never heard of anything like this before - what a great idea! I wonder if theres ones for cats?

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete