Sunday 10 June 2018

Aldi Lacura Eyeshadow Palettes


You can never have too many eyeshadow palettes, right? Ok, maybe you can but I'm still going to buy more! This time, I spotted two eyeshadow palettes that look like exact dupes from a high end brand (more on this later) so decided to put them to the test - can you believe these are from Aldi?!

Aldi-lacura-eyeshadow-palettes-review




Well, I think its pretty obvious which high end brand these palettes are really good dupes for - Urban Decay who??!! Ok, so they aren't complete dupes but at £5.99 each, can you really say no?! These palettes are so close with some of the shades, in particular the light brown shade in the Naturals 2 palette which is so similar to Urban Decay 'Nooner' and is perfect as a crease shade (as I used in this video) or all over the eye for an everyday look. All of the other shades are similar to those in the 3 main Naked palettes.

The pigment of all these shadows is pretty good with the darker and most of the shimmers being the best. With the lighter shades, you don't seem to get that much colour pay off which is annoying but for me, I don't tend to use those much anyway! The most pigmented by far is the black, hence the reason my look went so dark! There isn't too much fall out with these, so you're safe to o your base first if that's how you normally do your makeup.

If you want to see swatches from these palettes, well you'll have to watch my first impressions video! ;)


Have you tried any makeup from Aldi and what did you think of it?
Love Laura x









No comments:

Post a Comment