Monday 28 January 2019

The Pawfection Pack


Well, it looks like it's time to spoil Ollie again - not that he doesn't get everything he could ever want and need anyway, but sometimes it's nice to get an extra treat. I've bought him dog subscription boxes in the past and have been given the opportunity to be one of the very first customers to The Pawfection Pack. *

The_Pawfection_Pack_January


The_Pawfection_Pack_January

The_Pawfection_Pack_January

Just look at all these amazing treats and health items! I'm so impressed with the size of each item as they are all full size - perfect for a springer spaniel who loves his food! There are 2 loads of different treats included - The Dog Treat Company coconut, chia and turmeric treats which smell amazing and are perfect for sensitive tummies and 3 biscuits from that look exactly like human ones - Ollie especially loved these as he always stares at me when I eat biscuits!

Obviously, the toy giraffe was the first thing to be picked out of this box and I love how tough the material this is made from is. I've bought so many toys that are just destroyed within minutes but this is still going strong. There is also a cute bandana included and I've been wanting one of these for Ollie for ages - the purple really suits him and a photo will be on my instagram soon!

The detox tea for dogs goes perfectly with this month's box theme and I have never seen or heard of anything like this. Also included is a tub of paw balm which is for soothing sore paws and I can see why this would be helpful with all the snow recently! It also smells incredible! Lastly, a box of mint scented poop bag because, well you always need them and even better when they are scented.

Me and Ollie have loved everything in this box as it is all high quality products and, as you tell The Pawfection Pack about your pet before the box is sent, everything is subtitle for Ollie's breed and weight. Oh and the little tag with his name on was a super cute touch!



*Brand gift. All opinions are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment