Monday 11 March 2019

Too Faced Sweet Peach | 3 looks, 1 Palette


Ok, so I know the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette has been around for ages, but I recently purchased it and I've been using this every single day since I got it! Obviously with this palette being out for about 3 years (?) everyone and their grandma has read some review about it, but that's the point of having a blog - to share MY opinions about beauty products or anything else I fancy writing about.

Too_Faced_Sweet_Peach_Palette_Review

Too_Faced_Sweet_Peach_Palette_Review



While the packaging is so cute, it was the actual shades in the palette that made me buy it, even though there are only a small handful of peach shades, the rest make up for this fact! There are so many gorgeous shades to choose from and are all well pigmented without too much kick back in the pan/fall out when applying. Saying that, the 2 more metallic shades - Just Peach and Bless Her Heart - are not as pigmented so are better applied with your finger and packed on than using a brush to get the full effect of the colour.

There is also a good mixture of matte and shimmer shades which makes it easy to create looks meaning you also get value for your money! The lighter matte shades at the left hand side of the palette are perfect for setting concealer and using as a base and also on the brow bone to lighten. I personally love Puree as a crease shade as it goes with every single shade in the palette and is very easy to blend. You do get a bit of fall out with the shimmer shades but not more than you would with any other palette!

The packing is of course what made this a favourite for many people along with the peach scent which is quite strong but doesn't transfer to your eyes - imagine having peach scented eyelids! I love how strong the palette feels so it would be perfect for travel, especially with the large mirror.

While the palette does come with a small booklet that shows 3 looks to create, my YouTube video shows you 3 more - one was actually inspired by the booklet

Have you tried the Sweet Peach palette and what should I get next from Too Faced?




1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried Sweet Peach, but I do love the Chocolate bar palette! It is by far one of my favourites!
    I just started using the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation and so far so good!

    ReplyDelete