Saturday 13 April 2019

Yes-To Unicorn Skincare Range


New skincare that's unicorn themed - it's a yes from me for just the packaging alone of Yes To's new skincare range that's sure to put the magic (and brightness) back into your skincare routine! These are also my first experience of trying Yes To and seeing how they work for my skin type.

Yes_To_Unicorn_Glow_Boosting_Skincare_Range

Yes_To_Unicorn_Glow_Boosting_Skincare_Range

Designed to leave you with flawless, bright and glowing skin aka unicorn skin! The first one I tried was the Grapefruit Vitamin C Glow Boosting Unicorn Transforming Clay Cleanser * and this is just incredible. Not only did it remove all makeup and dirt from throughout the day from my face, it made my skin feel super soft and helps with excess oil control as it is clay based. That does make it a little thick when getting out of the tube but once it mixes with water, it's easy to rub into your skin - also it's magic as it changes from pink to yellow when it is ready to be washed off! This cleanser also smells incredible and exactly like grapefruit.

When choosing a face mask, I love a peel off one so I was so excited to try the Grapefruit Brightening Vitamin C Glow Boosting Peel Unicorn Off Mask * and this certainly helped to make my skin look more even toned while still feeling gentle/non-stripping. As expected, it is quite thick and sort of has a marshmallow type texture but this means that once dried, it peels off very easily. The best thing about this mask, it is iridescent pink to you can have that unicorn inspired face while it dries - it certainly makes it more fun!

As my first experience using Yes To skincare, I've been so impressed and can't wait to buy more from their other ranges and I will of course be re-buying both of these unicorn products as they have worked extremely well for my skin type.



*Brand gifts
All opinions are my own




2 comments:

  1. I am such a sucker for cool looking packing! I will definitely have to give these a try out! :)
    Chantelle
    xoxo
    https://thatyorkshiregirlchantelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that packaging! I've tried the Yes To range ages ago, and if I remember right, I liked it. I think I need to get my hands on this one too!

    Em x

    www.emsworldblog.com

    ReplyDelete