Tuesday 17 September 2019

Bondi Sands Glo Lights


Bondi Sands are without a doubt a firm favourite for fake tanners, but they have recently upped their game and gone into the world of highlighters with the release of their Glo Lights range. These are also exclusive to Superdrug.

Bondi_Sands_Glo_Lights_Pearl_Review

Bondi_Sands_Glo_Lights_Pearl_Review



I love a good highlighter but always tend to use powders, so when this gorgeous box containing the Pearl shade of Bondi Sands Glow lights range, I was so excited to try it out and see not only how it applies, but also how this shade - which is meant for fairer skin - works for me.

Honestly, doing reviews on highlighters is quite a challenge, especially when you are relying on natural light! Whereas it doesn't show up all that great in my YouTube video (my fault, not the product) , it shows up perfectly in person and gives a very natural glow. As it is slightly bronze, it does add a little sun kissed colour to the high points of your face which I actually find looks really pretty and not too overpowering on pale skin.

I found that I blends into the skin a lot easier with your finger, mainly because it warms the product up slightly so it 'melts' into the skin. It is also super buildable so you can get as much of a glow going on as you want! Saying this, the more you build, it doesn't go cakey at all and still blends easily into your base makeup. As well as it being used on its own, it can also be mixed in with either your moisturiser of foundation to give that glowy base. It can also be used all over the body - talk about multi-use?!


 
*PR gift
All opinions are my own


6 comments:

  1. How do you always come up with good quality content?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been following you for a while now and have always found your posts incredibly detailed and easy to read. Keep up the good share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, especially the visual aspect!

    ReplyDelete