Friday 11 December 2015

Blogmas Day 11 - Lingerie Gift Edit


I love lingerie and have so much, but I keep buying more! If anyone asks me where I would like a voucher for, it is always a lingerie store I ask for - the same goes for any extra money I have, so you know what I'll be when the sales come along!

Now, these are just a few things I am lusting after. Calvin Klein is must, as they are so comfy to lounge in and the bralette is perfect for under big, cosy sweatshirts. Agent Provocateur is one brand that is always on a lingerie lovers wish list! This set incorporates lace and a bondage style straps with bows.
I personally love soft cup bras/bralettes and I have the purple set for B'Tempted, but am so in love with the black and animal print set! Another good set is this pink one from Hanky Panky.

Of course, Boux Avenue and Victoria's Secret are up there too, but if you read FBL Savvy already, you'll already know this!
Love Laura x






No comments:

Post a Comment