Thursday 10 December 2015

Blogmas Day 10 - PJ's Tradition


One Christmas tradition we have in our house, is that me and my sister both get new pyjamas every year and this year we decided to get them from my favourite, Boux Avenue. Unfortunately, I can't post a photo of the actual ones as we are not allowed them until Christmas Eve, but I can still chat about them and show you the PR photos from Boux Avenue!

PJ's from Boux Avenue for Christmas


I had been eyeing these up on their website for a while, so I knew what I wanted. These are the PJ's that come in a bag, which I think makes them the ideal gift and also the colour and design used is just so Christmassy! They are also super soft - perfect for cosy-ing up in on a cold winter's night.
As they were buy one get one free, my sister got the leopard print ones in the same style.

So excited to ear these!!
Love Laura x













1 comment:

  1. I love those PJ's I have to admit you can't beat a good set of PJ's on Christmas day!
    Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

    ReplyDelete