Tuesday 15 December 2015

Blogmas Day 15 - Winter Skincare


We all know that winter weather companied with having heating on can cause massive problems with your skin but how about a couple of products that help? For me, I have found two items that not only help my skin immensely, but are also super easy and quick to use!

winter skincare with simple

Both of these products are from Simple Skincare, so you know they are going to be good and kind to your skin anyway. For my winter skincare routine, I use one of the Cleansing Facial Wipes first to remove any makeup, especially waterproof mascara and they get it all off without too much effort - after all it is waterproof! I love the Christmas packaging - it is so cute and festive without being over the top and still fits in with the rest of the packaging in the range. I have found these wipes super soft to use and don't feel rough on your face which I have found some makeup wipes to be and this is amazing for me, as I do have quite sensitive skin which is prone to breakouts.

Next I go onto the Clear Skin Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash. This helps to stop excess oil production, which is something I do suffer from, without stripping it all away and leaving your face feeling dry. My skin still feels moisturised after use, which is exactly what you want at this time of the year. It gently exfoliates your skin and does help to reduce breakouts and blackheads, which can sometimes be so hard to both prevent and get rid of. It also doesn't really have a smell, which is always good when your putting it so near t your nose!

After using both of these products, my skin has never felt better - especially at this time of year! With the face wash, I have found that a little goes a long way and you also seem to get quite a few wipes in a packet, so while these might not be the cheapest on the market I feel you do get value for money. Also, wouldn't you want to pay more for something that actually works?!

Love Laura x





No comments:

Post a Comment