Tuesday 8 December 2015

Blogmas Day 8 - Favourite Christmas Movies



There are so many Christmas films that I watch every year without fail! They are mainly ones I've watched since I was a kid, so I guess it's a bit of a tradition in my family to watch them.

The Santa Clause Blogmas Films
Home Alone Blogmas Christmas Films
 
Blogmas Day 9 Love ActuallyMuppet Christmas Carol Blomas Films
 
These are four of my ultimate favourite Christmas films and I can't wait each year to watch them! Home Alone and The Muppet Christmas Carol were two of the first Christmas films I remember ever watching. The Santa Clause is just a brilliant film, as are the sequels! Love Actually is another classic too.

What are your favourite films?
Love Laura x





 

2 comments:

  1. I watched Love Actually at the weekend to get in the mood for Christmas! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love The Muppets Christmas Carol x

    Mollie Victoria Beauty | Blog

    ReplyDelete