Wednesday 15 January 2014

Lavish Alice - Wish List

After getting an email from the Lavish Alice newsletter about creating a wish list for an outfit from their website, I decided I'd give it a go!

First of a top! This Coral & White Contrast Long Sleeve Shirt has to be one of my favourites on the website. With the contrasting colours and the pastel coral main body, it makes it the perfect top for both day and night. It can also be dressed up with collar clips or a necklace over.  
Next the bottoms and these Black Tailored Courted Skorts. As they have a tailored fit, I feel like they would go perfect with the shirt as the shirt would look perfect ducked in, maybe with a belt added around to show off my waist more. Also as they are black, they can make any outfit look classy and sophisticated.
 
  


A girl can never have too many shoes right?! These Black Suede White Rubber Sole Chunky Block Heel Ankle Boots are exactly what I was looking for. The black links in the skorts and the white sole links in with the white collar and cuffs of the shirt. I love the laces on these ankle boots as most ankle boots I've seen have either buckles or zips. Also I love the chunky heel on these boots, making them easy to walk on all surfaces, even cobbles!



No outfit is complete without the perfect bag and this Teal & Gold Studded Envelope Clutch Bag defiantly fits the bill. The teal colour will contrast well with the coral of the shirt and should look effortless. I personally love the gold stud detail to this, giving it a grunge/rock n roll edge while still looking classy and elegant. Also for fashion week a killer bag is a must have!




I am personally a bit ring lover so when I spotted this on the Lavish Alice website it had to be added! This Double Finger Bow Ring will go perfect with the above outfit, as the shirt and skort have a girly feel to them and this bow ring will cement that! Also the rose gold colour will go great with the gold studs on the bag. For quite a big bow on the ring it isn't over the top.

Well there is my Lavish Alice wish list, oh how I wish this outfit was currently in my wardrobe! Have a go and create your own never know you could get it!


www.bloglavishalice.blogspot.co.uk
 

If you like what I have chosen let me know or just any thought you have on it, please leave a comment!
 
Love Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment