Saturday 9 August 2014

M.A.C Matte Lipstick - Pink Plaid


After having used M.A.C lipsticks by so many different MUA's on shoots, I had to buy one of my own! As M.A.C are slightly more expensive then other makeup brands, I knew I wanted to purchase a colour that I could use everyday without it being too over the top and bright. After looking at pretty much ever colour they have to offer, I decided on Pink Plaid.


This is a medium pink with blue undertones, meaning it is perfect for pale skin such as mine. It is a matte formula, but easy to apply without pulling or tugging on your lips, even when using straight from the tub. This is still quite a bright pink so you have to be willing to experiment to wear this. However, it is subtle enough for everyday where, which is what I wanted. It has a staying power of 5 hours+ and although it is not moisturising, it is not drying either.

Pink Plaid is such a good shade of pink and can be used for any event. Personally, I keep the rest of my make up pretty simple to let the lipstick shine on its own, but it would also work with a simple smoky eye look.




So happy with my first M.A.C purchase - can't wait to buy more!

Do you like M.A.C cosmetics and what is your favourite product?


Love Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment