Wednesday 19 August 2015

LaLaLab Photo Printing


Like most people, I love taking photos and my phone is always full of them, but I very rarely get them printed out - until now! Using the free app LaLaLab (previously Polagram) I was able to print out a few images from my Instagram into a polaroid style print. I am so, so impressed with them! They are printed onto quite thick, high quality photo paper, which is just slightly bigger than a standard polaroid size and each images looks exactly like it does on my phone. Defiantly something I was impressed with, as a lot of images I have had printed before have come back blurry, pixelated and the brightness has obviously been played with, but not with theses!

photo printing app lalalab polagram

photo printing lalalab polagram app instagram
Even Tinka was impressed!
I was given the credit of £4 by LaLaLab*, which enabled me to get 7 images and delivery. However, even without the credit I would have purchased through them regardless, as I have found they are very reasonably priced. (29p per image) Don't be fooled into thinking they only do this type of print either! They do canvases, photo books, posters, large prints, phones cases, postcards and magnets too! (I am defiantly going to get my hands on a phone case!) There is so much choice and I think they would make perfect gifts too. LaLaLab's delivery is very quick, as mine came within 3 days via the postman and they came in such a cute pink envelope. I was also very pleased with the customer service, as they replied quickly to any email and genuinely seemed to like my blog and have actually read some of it.
The app itself is easy to use - simply create your account and your away. You can also track your order and remind yourself of the beautiful images you have ordered as this is shown along with your order code and delivery details.
I can not wait to order more prints via LaLaLab and maybe a cheeky little phone case too! Also, use the code below to get £5 towards your first order - would be silly not to right?

Love Laura x


 
*This product has been gifted/sent
for review by PR and/or the brand




5 comments:

  1. that's really cool

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this be been wanting to get some printed like this for so long!

    Helenamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would defiantly recommend these! Make sure you use the above code to get £5 off!
      L x

      Delete
  3. I think I'd definitely go for a phone case! Your photos came out so well :) You can't really go wrong with polaroid prints either!

    Jessica Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the phone cases look amazing and such a good idea. Was so pleased with my prints
      L x

      Delete