Wednesday 5 July 2017

Putting The Diamond Into Nails


One thing I don't blog about much but absolutely love doing, is my nails and I own a large (and ever growing) box full of nail polishes in every shade, brand and effect possible! Although nowadays I normally use gel polish, especially if I want it to last, sometimes you just find a nail polish that is so gorgeous, you just HAVE to wear it.

Leighton-Denny-Nude-Diamond-Nail-Polishes-Review
 
Leighton-Denny-Nude-Diamond-Nail-Polishes-Review
This has certainly been the case when these 2 polishes from Leighton Denny dropped through my letter box and how stunning are they?! They are literally the perfect nude shades! The base polish 'Bare It All'* (in the frosted bottle) is basically a CC Cream for your nails as it covers them in the perfect nude polish that looks so natural with only one coat, so it is perfect for concealing any discoloration of your nails. As I normally wear gel polish which can damage your nails, I found that this helps to protect them in-between applications of the gel and to grow thanks to inclusion of Caffeine Extract included in the formula. It prepares your nails for any top polish colour, which leads nicely onto...

The nude polish* contains real diamond dust which gives it the most gorgeous but subtly shimmer and also makes your nails feel, well as strong as diamonds! The colour is quite shear, so you do need a couple of coats but I think you do with any polish to really get the colour. I wore the base polish underneath which, as that is nude goes perfectly underneath the polish that you honestly look like it's just part of it!

I've found that all Leighton Denny polishes dry so quickly, so you don't have to worry about stickiness or smudging and means you can quickly paint then leave the house without having to worry too much. They also have a huge range of shades to choose from alongside different protectors, drying solutions and nail fails so they do pretty much everything you could ever need for your nails!

Have you ever tried anything from Leighton Denny and what do you think of these nudes?
Love Laura x


*PR gifts
All opinions are my own




2 comments:

  1. I've not heard of this brand before, but these look so pretty! I love that you get the base to prep your nails!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice nail polish :)

    http://tembelprenses.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete