Wednesday 12 July 2017

Tinted Lips & Pretty Cheeks | Pixi Beauty


By now, my love for Pixi and all their amazing products should be just a little bit more than obvious, but I normally only go on about their insane skincare, so this time it's a makeup post on the gorgeous GelTint & SilkGloss and Sheer Cheek Gels!

Pixi-GelTint-SilkGloss-Cheek-Gel-Review
 
Pixi-Gel-Tint-Silk-Gloss-Swatches-Review

Tinted lips are huge right now and with the weather being warm, I can totally see why! A lip tint does exactly what it says on the tin, it tints your lips the colour you apply which lasts for hours! These ones from Pixi are completely different to any I've tried before, mainly with the fact that it is actually gel like which makes it feel hydrating and not drying in the slightest, even when you are just left with the tint! It also smells a little peppermint-y and feel slightly tingly when you first apply, meaning my lips do look a little more plumped! The gloss is without a doubt one of the best I have worn in a long time - none of the horrible stickiness and it actually coats your lips in the colour without wearing away straight away.

All the shades are so wearable for everyday and the tints they leave behind are so gorgeous and very natural looking. The BerryTint & SweetGloss is my absolute favourite as it is very similar to one of my favourite lipstick, so of course I reach for it more! Saying that, I do LOVE the others, which are PinkTint & BerryGloss - a bright pink tint, toned down with a pale pink gloss which is perfect for a summer party - and BeachTint & FreshGloss which is more on the red side (think brick wall colour) with a gorgeous brownish shade of gloss.

Pixi-GelTint-SilkGloss-Cheek-Gel-Review

Pixi-Sheer-Cheek-Gel-Swatches-Rosy-Flushed-Natural

I'm not one to normally use blusher but these are without a doubt, completely different to anything I have ever seen or tried before. I actually had no idea you could even get blusher in a gel/liquid form! With the formula being quite sheer, they are perfect if, like me, you're not used to wearing blusher as it is so buildable. These are also perfect for pale skin, especially 'Natural' which is the lightest of the three but they are all wearable on all skin shades. One thing I can tell you is that a little goes a long way, especially with you just patting it into your skin with your finger.

I am actually loving using both the lip tints and cheek gels so much at the moment, especially since they don't budge when the weather is warm and are so lightweight and comfortable on the skin. All the shades are so wearable and natural, so can be worn at any time of the day and/or season! Once again, Pixi have killed it with these products! If you want to know how they look on me, I used them in my next YouTube video which will be up on Sunday, so make sure you subscribe to be notified when it's up!

Have you tried any of these products from Pixi and which is your favourite shade?
Love Laura x


Shop The Post


*Brand gifts
All opinions are my own




No comments:

Post a Comment