Tuesday 19 December 2017

Last Minute Stocking Fillers For Her


Who doesn't love a stocking filled with loads of amazing gifts - ones you will actually use too! I've included the best stocking fillers for her all under £15 - they don't have to in a stocking either, they all make amazing gifts on there own.


stocking-fillers-for-her-under-£15


So if I could buy all of these for myself, I totally would! Makeup and skincare are such easy and gorgeous stocking fillers that will always get used and appreciated! Of course, I had to include some of my favourites brands, I'm looking at you Pixi, Clinique and Leighton Denny which also have such beautiful packaging that you don't even have to bother wrapping them. Of course, you can't go wrong with accessories be that a scarf or a cute necklace!

What are you favourite stocking fillers/small gifts?
Love Laura x


No comments:

Post a Comment