Wednesday 4 April 2018

The Get To Know Me Tag


Can you believe I've been doing YouTube nearly a year and I still haven't shared that much about me, other than my love of makeup/recreating weird looks! I've been wanting to do this tag for so long, but I've always ended up being distracted by filming something else so it was high time that changed!
get-to-know-me-tag-youtube


I really enjoyed filming this tag and letting you get to know me a bit more rather than just watching me put makeup on! I also hardly ever do chatty type videos as I am still a bit self conscious of how my voice sounds when it's recorded, but I'm slowly getting there at being more confident about it.
As always, let me know what you think and if you'd like me to do more chatty type videos and if so, what you'd like me to do! Maybe a Q&A or some other tag type video?

Love Laura x



2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    Love the video. Would be great to see more chatty videos. It is always a bit weird when we hear our voices but with time you get used to it some even love it lol.

    GR | https://www.thegreat.uk

    ReplyDelete