Wednesday 3 July 2019

Nourish London Super Balm


Recently, multi use balms have become increasingly popular and for good reason! They can be used for a multitude of different things from cleasing to lip balm and this one from Nourish London is no exception and I've been using it for everything!

Nourish_London_Super_Balm_Review

Nourish_London_Super_Balm_Review

If you follow me on instagram, you will have already seen my post raving about the Nourish London Antioxidant Multi Tasking Super Balm so I thought I'd do a full written post on it - as it deserves! I know this only looks like a small pot, but I've found that a little goes a long way, for example, a touch is all you need to completely covers your lips if you're using it as a balm. As it contains a blend of pure and natural plant extracts and oils, it's incredibly gentle on the skin making it perfect if you do have sensitive skin and the inclusion of protective antioxidants, omega-rich oils and French marine algae help to tone and firm up the skin and can help reduce the appearance of fine lines.

This balm can be used as a cleanser and exfoliator in one which saves the use of two different products - perfect for taking on holiday - and the cloth included works perfectly with the balm and while it isn't super soft, it is gentle enough to help polish the skin and rid it of any dead skin cells. To use as a mask, you simply cover your face in it as you would a moisturiser and either leave for 20mins or even overnight. I've done this a couple of times and my face has had such a healthy glow and felt so smooth and nourished. Like I said at the start of this post, it makes an amazing lip balm but it can also be used to moisturise anywhere where you may have particularly dry skin such as cuticles or even your knees!

As with all Nourish London products, this multi use balm is vegan, cruelty free, certified organic and alcohol free.

No comments:

Post a Comment